I studied A Level in this very peaceful and beautiful college, Kolej Yayasan UEM. I love my life there because there were so many things that I have learnt throughout my stay. So, here are a few pictures in KY.
There are just so many things that you could do there.
|The beautiful green KY field|
1. Join as many activities as you can. Sabah Charity Outreach (SCORE)
2. Explore the Lost World of Lembah Beringin with the fabulous friends.
4. Charity Outreach Trip to aboriginal village.
5. Watch performances. This one was taken during Dikir Barat night.
6. Join camps and get to know others better and of course get to know yourselves even better. There are Muslim Youth Camp, Muslim Leadership Camp and Muslim Overseas Camp.
12. Enjoy the beautiful sky- After Subuh prayer
14. Jog around college- Did not jog much, but if you are one of the frequent joggers, KY would be an awesome place for jogging.Prefer jogging in the morning before class. I have always admired the teachers and staff who are committed enough to wake up and jog, esp the not-yet-Muslims who have the choice to enjoy the pleasure of their bed as company. We, as Muslims must always start our day early during fajr.
16. Buying trees for KY Green Day
17. Get new experience such as this!!! *During KIWEE -KYUEM Islamic Week
There are a lot more things that I have and haven't done there.What I am trying to say is I miss KY and its people. To the juniors, Good luck and make the best out of your stay. Enjoy.