Hello everyone. Since I brought kek batik for my case group last week and some of them asked me to share the recipe, here is a special post just for kek batik. Well, not that I write that often.
This is a very simple desert that everyone could make. You don't even have to bake it.
This is not the most perfect recipe, but you can try.
|A picture from Google|
1 pack of plain tea digestive biscuits (broken into small pieces, and some into halves)
5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional)
1. Prepare a tray by lining it with non stick baking paper and make sure that the paper is much higher than the tray.
2. Melt the butter on the stove.
3. Put in the condensed milk and cocoa powder. It will then become thicker.
4. On low heat, add the biscuits.
5. Make sure the biscuits are all coated.
6. You can now put them in the tray. Fold in the high collars of the paper. Press down and compact the cake with your hands.
7. Chill in the fridge overnight before cutting.
You can alter the recipe according to your preferences. :D
*Batik is a traditional art on cloth, done by waxing and dying the cloth. I guess the cake does look like one of the so many batik patterns.
|One of so many designs|