Resepi Choc Moist Cake Kukus Mudah

Assalamualaikum sisters (brothers ada jugak? Bravo!!)

I have never been good at baking, cooking, sewing or whatsoever, but I usually enjoy doing these things. Feel so feminine. So, here, I would like to share this one recipe that I have tried for quite a number of times and has earned my mum's compliment (Fyi, that is not so easy to be earned).

This just takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and I like the idea of not having to bake it in oven.
Just steam it. I did not even use a mixer.
I could not recall where actually I got this recipe, but here it is:

A:

  • 1 cup of choc powder
  • 1 cup of  evaporated milk
  • 1 cup of  cooking oil
  • 1 cup of sugar
  • 1/2 cup of sweetened, condensed milk
B:
  •  1 1/2 cup of wheat flour
  • 1 tspn of sodium bicarbonate
  • 1 tspn of baking powder
  • 1 tspn of vanilla essence
  • 3 eggs

METHODS:
  1. Mix all A ingredients in a pot until they mix well. Heat gently and cool them.
  2. Beat the eggs until light and fluffy (for just around 5 minutes), then add in the A mixture.
  3. Add the vanilla essence.
  4. Gradually add the sifted flour, soda bicarbonate and baking powder, beating well after each addition.
  5. Put in the steamer for around 55 minutes. (x sampai sejam pon kan? hehe). Make sure you cover the cake with plastic bag, aluminium foil or whatever that could be used.

Topping :
  • 100 ml Whipping Cream
  • 275 g Cooking Choc
  • 3/4 tbspn Butter
*Use double boiler method. Just mix everything and you do not need to whip the cream.

Good luck.
*Hanya cebisan perkongsian daripada insan yang masih banyak perlu belajar.